- Catastrophe Response
- Commercial and Residential Property
- Contract Works
John re-joined Godfreys in April 2018, having previously worked for the company from 2011–16. John has become one of the youngest Chartered Loss Adjusters in the country. With over 5 years in the loss adjusting industry, John specialises in Commercial & Residential Property, Contract Works, and Liability losses. In addition, John has spent time Christchurch and Kaikoura following catastrophe events.
John has a thorough approach to losses, offering a considered response coupled with sound technical and interpersonal skills. Being able to draw on the specialist knowledge within the Godfreys team means that John is rapidly developing a comprehensive overview of a wide range of losses.
Examples of Work
Commercial and Residential Claims
- $2 million total loss residential dwellings in the wake of the Kaikoura earthquake
- Commercial Warehousing - $350,000 water damage claim
- Multi-unit dwelling - $500,000 water damage claim
Contract Works Claims
- Storm damage to weather-tightness remediation projects
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- ANZIIF Snr Assoc – Senior Assocate of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Dip LA – Diploma of Loss Adjusting
- AICLA – Chartered Loss Adjuster and Associate Member of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters