John Beckett comes to Godfreys with three decades’ experience in the New Zealand, London and Asia-Pacific insurance industry.
John has held many senior roles including:
- Regional Manager, Main Board Director and Shareholder – Local and International Insurance Brokers
- Portfolio Manager Lumley General – Property & Casualty overseeing Underwriting, Claims and Surveying
- General Manager Lumley General - Earthquake Response Operation
- Main Board Member – Canterbury Rebuild Safety Charter Steering Group
- Chair of the Performance Working Group – Canterbury Rebuild Safety Charter Steering Group
John joined Godfreys in January 2018 and brings new energy, enthusiasm and an up-front leadership to lead the company in its continued role as a niche market leader providing invaluable expertise and experience to the industry. John brings a strong market focus to the role and will lead the continued development and expansion of Godfreys’ core services.
See John’s LinkedIn Profile for more details on his skills and experience
“Godfreys clients can expect continued investment in client-focused services in our areas of strength, including large loss and surge events, claims management services, professional development, IT solutions, and regional representation.” John Beckett
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)