- Catastrophe Response
- Commercial Property
- Contract Works
Jenny is a Chartered Loss Adjuster with 20+ years’ experience in the loss adjusting industry. Jenny commenced loss adjusting after working for three years in the insurance industry and has over 20 years overall experience in the sector. Jenny specialises in Commercial Property, Contract Works, and Liability losses.
Jenny has attended major losses, such as large fires in Hawkes Bay, as well as attending to significant cyclone damage in Fiji and many large and complex earthquake claims in the wake of the Canterbury Earthquakes and aftershock events since 4 September 2010.
Examples of Work
Fire Damage Claims
A number of multi-million dollar claims for large fires with damage to buildings, plant and stock including a $1.9m fire loss with complex recovery issues.
Various liability claims including leaking buildings, agriculture, and general liability.
Marine and Transit Claims
Various losses involving both household effects and cargo.
Significant and complex residential claims in the wake of the Christchurch earthquakes including:
* $1.2m repair of a heritage listed property
* Million dollar + settlement negotiations
* Complex multi unit cross-lease properties involving a number of insurers and owners.
Contract Works Claims - various
Catastrophe Response Claims
- Storm and Flood Damage - Sydney, Australia
- Hailstorm Damage - Melbourne, Australia
- Earthquake Damage - Gisborne
- Earthquake Damage - Invercargill, New Zealand
- Earthquake Damage - Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cyclone Damage - Fiji
- ANZIIF Outstanding Academic Achievement Award 2003
- ANZIIF Regional Student of the Year 2004
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- BBS – Bachelor of Business Studies
- ANZIIF Snr Assoc – Senior Assocate of the New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Dip Fin Serv (Loss Adj) – Diploma in Financial Services (Loss Adjusting)
- FCLA - Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters