- Complex Business Interruption
- Catastrophe Response
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- Litigation Support
Chris is an experienced Chartered Accountant and business adviser with demonstrated expertise across businesses in New Zealand, Australia and the UK. He has extensive experience in Insurance Claims preparation and loss adjusting especially for large BI and complex MD claims. He has managed numerous claims ($100k to $650 M) for multinational companies and government organisations with objective and prompt results for Insurers, Insureds, and Brokers. Chris joined Godfreys in 2020.
His strength is communicating and managing all stakeholders to a claim so all parties feel the result is fair and objective. He has technical expertise is in complex BI claims, heritage MD, complex breakdown especially energy oil & gas
Examples of Work
Extensive commercial experience across the following sectors:
• Banking • Manufacturing • Insurance • Funds Management • Chartered Accountancy • Oil and Gas. • Large Infrastructure projects, including water, roads and construction.
A proven track record in:
• Complex financial modelling, • Treasury and cash flow forecasting, • Financial accounting, • Strategic planning, • Analysis, • Budgeting, • Tax, • Strategic advice, • Management accounting.
Detailed financial and commercial analysis specific to energy and oil & gas industries.
Clients included two large public Australian Energy Companies with Complex Business Interruption claims of $10m - $60m. Understanding of BI matters specific to energy generation, distribution, pricing and hedging
Developed complex scenario model for joint venture with revenue circa $10 billion.
Analysis of cash flow requirements, client’s detailed workings and policy requirements.
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- Master of Business Administration (University of New England)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Canterbury)
- Chartered Accountant