Examples of Work
Fire Damage Claims
Several multi-million dollar claims for large fires with damage to buildings, plant and stock including a $1.9m fire loss with complex recovery issues.
Various liability claims including leaking buildings, agriculture, and general liability.
Marine and Transit Claims
Various losses involving both household effects and cargo.
Significant and complex residential claims in the wake of the Christchurch earthquakes including:
* $1.2m repair of a heritage listed property
* Million dollar+ settlement negotiations
* Complex multi unit cross-lease properties involving a number of insurers and owners.
Contract Works Claims – various
Catastrophe Response Claims
- Storm and Flood Damage – Sydney and Brisbane, Australia
- Hailstorm Damage – Melbourne, Australia
- Earthquake Damage – Gisborne
- Earthquake Damage – Invercargill, New Zealand
- Earthquake Damage – Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cyclone Damage – Fiji