Examples of Work
Commercial Property Claims including all buildings and occupants such as restaurants, offices, warehouses, and retail outlets with emphasis on accelerating reinstatement to avoid Business Interruption losses. Loss range $100,000 plus.
Catastrophe Response Losses – Canterbury Earthquake Events 2010-2012 involving alternative settlement solutions up to $30 million.
Film Industry Claims – New Zealand and Australia
All aspects of cover including equipment, increased production expenditure, film negative, cast injury or illness.
All types of General Liability and defective workmanship.
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- AICLA – Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (UK)
- FUEDI-ELAE – European Association of Loss Adjusting Experts – European Loss Adjusting Expert
- AICLA – Associate of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- ANZIIF Snr Assoc – Senior Associate of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Dip Fin Serv – Diploma in Financial Services (Loss Adjusting)