- Commercial Property, including crops and farm animals
- Contract Works
- Machinery Breakdown
- Catastrophe Response
- Marine and Transit
Esther is a Chartered Loss Adjuster with over 20 years experience.
Esther has experience across a wide range of losses, but has a special interest in primary production sector losses, which require both technical knowledge and an understanding of industry contracts. She has adjusted a wide variety of claims for damage to crops, including grapevines, grain, vegetable, fruit and seed that resulted from fire, chemical sprays, water and other causes.
Esther acts for insurers, lawyers and corporate clients and brings an analytical approach to claims, presenting relevant information in detailed, considered reports.
Qualifications and Other Credentials
- BSc (Hons) Plant and Microbial Sciences, Canterbury University
- Seed Technology Short Course Lincoln University
- ACLA – Associate of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (AICLA)
- ANZIIF Snr Assoc – Senior Associate of the New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Member of the New Zealand Insurance Law Association