- Catastrophe Response
- Commercial Property
- Contract Works
- Marine and Transit
Andrew is a Loss Adjuster who rejoined Godfreys in May 2022, following a public service career in the Courts’ and Justice system spanning 19 years. Andrew specialises in Commercial Property claims, as well as handling contract works and liability claims. As a result of the Christchurch earthquakes, he has gained wide experience in handling Catastrophe Response losses.
Andrew has gained experience in a range of BAU claims, both residential and commercial material damage, from a variety of causes. He has also dealt with machinery damage claims for irrigators and submersible pumps.
Examples of Work
Earthquake Events’ Claims – Christchurch 2010-2014
- Residential claim. Total loss house. Claim for $3.45 million, settled at $3.0 million
- Residential claim. Constructive total loss. Claim at $980,000, settled at $950,000
- Residential claim – settled at valuation $345,000
- Residential claim – EQ repairs valued in excess of $750,000
- Residential claim – EQ rebuild valued at $1 million