Working with us
Godfreys' collaborative working style allows us to harness technical expertise, and claims management and people skills to ensure we effectively resolve both insured and uninsured claims and other disputes. We are committed to ensuring clients have a positive experience in every aspect of our dealings with them.
Our customer focus means that we actively seek to add value and enhance the relationships between insured parties, insurers, and brokers. Our thoughtful, considered approach ensures your privacy is always protected.
We focus on providing accurate, clear and concise loss adjusting advice from the right people at the right time.
We pride ourselves on being easy-to-deal-with. When we work with you, we are committed to:
- Active Listening - we actively listening to fully understand the brief. We always double-check to ensure we establish a shared understanding of the facts. We proactively communicate so that everyone is kept in the loop. Throughout the claims' process, we are open to feedback, knowing it keeps us responsive and accountable.
- Plain English – we talk to people in "plain English" so that the facts are easy to understand and technical claim information is communicated simply and clearly. We are committed to transparent and honest communications to ensure there are ‘no surprises’.
- Rigorous Planning - to successfully resolve large and complex losses requires a rigorous, strategic approach to planning. We make sure that we have the right people in the right place at the right time to take action and deliver the results. We make sure that milestones and objectives are met by measuring our performance against the timeline and deliverables.
- Practical Thinking - getting the job done requires practical and workable solutions. Our 'real world' approach to presenting options and making recommendations allows us to present cost-effective, time-efficient, and feasible answers to complex loss scenarios.
- Technical Excellence - Our people are experts at applying their technical skills to a claim to see both the big picture, as well as the finer detail. They carry out indepth investigations to pinpoint both large and small issues that need to be addressed.
- Problem-Solving - we firmly believe that there is always an answer and a way through. We relish the opportunity presented by complex losses, applying our problem-solving 'smarts' to review the issues and challenges from every angle. We work together as a team to pool ideas and test possible solutions. Our collective wisdom helps us to indentify innovative opportunities to 'wrap up' claims.
- Trusted Relationships - we are committed to growing sustainable, enduring relationships with our clients that are founded on integrity, transparency, and mutual respect. Our goal with each and every claim is to enhance our client's relationships with their customers and valued partners. This is our benchmark for success.
- Timely Responses – we understand time is precious. So, we're committed to being well-organised and sticking to agreed timeframes. Smart planning, IT systems, and processes help us to be proactive, timely, and responsive.
- Finishing Well – right from the word 'go', our focus is on the effective resolution of each claim. We harness our resources, our expertise, our thinking, and our people to get the job done and get it done well. We rely on collaborative teamwork and technical loss adjusting expertise to deliver the best solution every time.
Our work is governed by the principles of the Code of Practice and Privacy Guidelines set out by the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (AICLA) and the Guide to Professional Conduct, which is supplemental to the Royal Charter and Bye-Laws, of The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA, United Kingdom). We are well-connected to relevant insurance industry bodies in New Zealand and Australia.